Creating bucket lists of things to do is one of my favourite things I like to write about, especially for Autumn as it’s my favourite season! I love the nice crisp mornings with the falling leaves, autumnal colours are a thing of beauty, the cosy nights in watching movies and don’t forget the lead up to halloween – spooky season is finally here guys & ghouls. This year with cover putting a downer on things, I am adamant it will not ruin my fun for the rest of the year as I love the happiness of Autumn and Winter!
- Go pumpkin picking – This is a yearly tradition of mine, I go every single year usually with all my family as all the kids love it as much as I do! It’s so much fun and our local one from Bristol is either Avon Valley or Farringtons farm.
- Go for a walk around a forest
- Make home made soup & bread
- Use Lush halloween bath bombs & bubble bars – The halloween range at lush is always a favourite, lord of misrule is my ultimate fave!
- Go to a firework display
- Do some halloween crafts with my Nieces & Nephews
- Go for lots of pumpkin spiced latte coffee dates
- Carve pumpkins with Elliott
- Buy lots of pumpkin scented candles
- Decorate for Halloween – I have a big love for halloween decor all year round, but in October I get out lots of ‘cheap & tacky’ decs out to make it even more spooky!
What’s on your Autumn bucket list?